Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Whose house? ....Lighthouse!

So this is a little out of order, but there has been a request that I add "more photos! more action!" Now while I'm not quite sure how I might add more action...I do have photos that document the beginning of my official teaching career.

As you may or may not know, I spent much of the past month at a lovely little place in the Bronx. I worked in a collaborative of 5 individuals, and together, we taught a spunky bunch of rising 3rd graders (going to 3rd grade in the fall). My teammates are still holding down the fort, but I had to leave prematurely, due to my fall teaching placement commitments (more training! whoo!).

But even though I'm not with them, I think about my kids every day. We're a pretty good looking bunch:


...and sometimes pretty silly!!


Wishing the kiddos best of luck on their end-of-institute assessment tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Btw I now work at Bronzeville Lighthouse in Chicago! Did you work at Bronx Lighthouse? We're part of the same network of schools!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! That's awesome! Have you started working yet? How's it going?!

    ReplyDelete